ZXA10 C680— The ultra large-capacity optical access equipment based on the TITAN platform. It meets the full-scenario access needs of ultra-high bandwidth, big video, network re-architecture and FMC, and provides the integration of transmission and access, as well as carrier-class QoS and security.
1.State-of-art architecture meets the next 10 years requirements
● Control and forwarding planes separate, four planes load sharing.
● Network Processor (NP) +Crossbar switch fabric architecture. Multi-level and multi-platform switching architecture with easy expansion.
● Cell-based multipath switching supports load sharing. Low latency and strong switching capacity.
● Fully distributed programmable service architecture and protection of service resource.
● Support NSR and ISSU with high system reliability.
2.The strongest capacity meets multiple access services
● Total switching capacity
28.8 T, 4 times the industry’s current highest level
● Slot capacity
0.4 T (unidirection), 2 times the industry’s current highest level
● PON ports
144 TWDM-PON (10G PON stacking), 4 times the industry’s current highest level
576 10G PON
144 100G PON (25G PON stacking), 2 times the industry’s current highest level for 100G PON
◇ The world’s first symmetric 100G PON
Fully compatible with GPON, 10G PON and meet the 100G/25G PON commercial deployment.
◇ Support multiple new services access
Support new service non-blocking access, such as VR/5G backhaul and so on.
3.SDN ready, network re-architecture oriented
● Support SDN/VXLAN access to SDN controller easily, migrate to SDN smoothly
● The network centered on data center supports fast adaptability to service.
● Support slicing and virtualization.
● Smooth network migration: Legacy OLT connects to TITAN as logical slice.
4.Meet all-covered scenarios on the unified platform with ultra-high bandwidth
● 12 in 1 access mode
● 5000+ 10G access bandwidth
● 3 generation PON(PON/ 10G PON/ 100G PON), 3 technology directions(EPON/ GPON/ P2P)
5.OAN+OTN, world’s first convergence
● 25% footprint reduced
● 30% power consumption reduced
● 50% capex reduced
◇ Large uplink capacity with low latency.
◇ Flatten the network with less equipment.
◇ IP + optical, less investment.
6.Combo PON, Industry's first two PONs in one board
● 60% site space saved
● 50% line card type reduced
● 26% total cost saved
● No 1.5dB extra optical power loss
● 3-in-1 feature
◇ The WDM1r is built in the optical module, no affection on the existing GPON services.
◇ GPON and XG-PON ONUs can be deployed on demand according to the services development.
7.Four levels of QoS, precise control service and user
● 4 QoS (US) ensures isolation and fairness within ISP and between ISPs, 4 QoS (DS) ensures isolation and fairness between multiple services and users.
● Full distributed credit scheduling mechanism implements high efficiency, precise service scheduling and distributed buffer of congestion traffic.
● Provide CIR when network is congestion and PIR when network is idle.